Mold causes a plethora of health problems if left untreated, and it is best to call in the professionals to ensure it is thoroughly removed. At ServiceMaster Restore, we have the tools and experience to remedy all of your mold problems. Whether it be cleaning tiles or a complete replacement of drywall, we have the means and ability to bring your home back to livable normalcy.
Our mold removal process, though varying slightly from each cause, is both thorough and robust, removing all of the mold in the process.
How do we do it? Broken down into simplified steps, we:
1. Locate the mold and its source
2. Diagnose the damage it has caused
3. Contain the mold in order to keep it from spreading further
4. Filter out any airborne mold particles
5. Kill the mold using chemical treatments
6. Remove any permeable surfaces that have been infested with mold
7. Clean and sanitize the home as necessary
8. Fix any damage caused by the mold and its removal
Through these eight steps, we work to make the home feel like mold never grew in the first place. We also work to prevent the future growth of mold in these problematic spots, making the building mold-free for longer.
If you have a mold problem that just isn’t going away, don’t risk letting it fester and damage the home and your family’s health. Call us today to get our service scheduled as soon as possible.